Call me: 07766 313846
My name is Stuart Hannis and I have been a practising hypnotherapist since 2004.
I offer a professional hypnotherapy, hypno-psychotherapy, and counselling service, tailored to your personal needs, to enable you to make positive and lasting changes to you and your life.
My aim is to provide you with ways to solve your problems as swiftly as possible.
Issues therapy can help with:
- Abuse – Emotional, Physical, Sexual
- Addiction (e.g. Alcohol, Computer games, Drugs, Food, Gambling, Sex, Smoking)
- Ageing and related issues
- Anger Management
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
- Bereavement / Loss
- Cultural issues
- Divorce & Separation
- Eating disorders
- Financial difficulties
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Illness and dying
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Parenting skills
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- Sexuality Identity
- Shyness / Social Phobia
- Suicidal feelings
- Violence/ Victim support
- Young people and children
- Free initial telephone consultation.
- Hypnotherapy/Psychotherapy session – face to face/Skype: £60
- Telephone & Skype counselling : £30 per 50mins.