DHP MNRHP AdDipCP MNCS MPNLP
Tel: 07766 313846 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As well as being in private practice as a qualified and registered hypnotherapist since 2004, I have many years experience with supporting vulnerable people to become able to live independently. Working with issues such as mental health, disability, homelessness, substance use, domestic abuse etc. has given me a deeper understanding of how low-self esteem, low motivation, and self-defeating behaviours impact on a person’s ability to get ahead in life.
I see clients from all walks of life and social backgrounds, and yet I often have clients who previously felt therapy wasn’t for them or they found it difficult to ‘find the right one’. It is important to feel understood and I especially welcome those clients who have not yet felt safe enough to tell their story.
Qualifications and training
- DHP – Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy – Centre Training, 2004
- Ad Dip CP – Advanced Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy – Chrysalis 2010
- MPNLP – Master Practitioner of Neuro-linguistic Programming – UK Academy 2012
- MNRHP -National Register of Hypnotherapists & Psychotherapists Full member.
- MNCS (Acc.) – The National Counselling Society – Accredited Full Member.
- MNSHP&M – Member of The National Society for Hypnosis, Psychotherapy & Mindfulness.
- UKCP trainee psychotherapist